Siemens Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.Position Overview:
The Marketing Technology Specialist is a success manager for the day-to-day operations, maintenance and support of our digital marketing platforms and emerging technologies, including but not limited to the Eloqua marketing automation platform, and serves as frontline support for Digital Industries Software internal customers for account administration, troubleshooting, and processes.Key Functions:
- Maintain the Eloqua platform and related marketing automation tools
- Knowledge of campaign set up and management, form fulfillment processing, audience segmentation, reporting, and contact management
- Use of planning, collaboration, and request management tools
- Transition and support marketing automation tools from development team
- Apply GDPR and data privacy standards and considerations to marketing automation support activities
- Provide Eloqua and marketing automation expertise to organization and cross-organization colleagues through consulting, documentation, and training
- Assist with database uploads for targeting as needed
- Troubleshoot marketing automation tools and platforms issues for internal customers
- Manage branded email templates and dynamic email content
- Work with acquisition team to align company data with standard data fields and processes
- Create and maintain master forms
- Migrate forms and form configuration to new form fulfillment platform
- Create and manage user training and support materials for marketing automation tools we manage, and create supplemental documentation as needed
- Monitor, report, and coordinate with cross-organization teams to gain visibility and insight into database health and contact groups within the database
- Demonstrate excellent customer service follow-through and communication
- Thorough knowledge of marketing automation principles and practices
- Eloqua technology expertise, including Eloqua Engage, Profiler, and Campaign Launchpad
- Strong process orientation: able to analyze requests, determine scope, research options, recommend a solution, execute in collaboration with IT and/or Digital Platforms teams, and measure project success
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work effectively under tight deadlines and successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Three to five years of marketing automation / CRM or similar experience
- Experience with Eloqua Marketing Automation platform highly preferred
- Advance degree in business management, marketing, or statistics
- Expertise in additional marketing platforms or functions (e.g., integrations, analytics, content management)
- Prior acquisition integration experience
- Experience with visualization tools
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $168,100 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.