Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Our office is in Bengaluru, but we offer flexibility for eligible candidates to work remotely across India. Whatever your preference - working from home, an office, or in between - you can choose the place that's best for your work and your lifestyle.
We're looking for Cloud Migrations Managers to help our enterprise customers learn about migration options and plan and implement migrating their Atlassian software instance from their On-Premise environment to the Atlassian Cloud.
The CMMs and are committed to helping large customers migrate with ease. They help coordinate internal and external partners, work as consultants with customers from technical admins to executives, facilitate building project plans and lead customer accountability. Also, they'll also internally and issues/guide insights to create product strategy and improve our customer success processes.Responsibilities:
- Research and qualify inbound customers are "migration ready" based on their licence profile and shared information;
- Conduct discovery during the customer migration process to assess and understand their use case, migration needs and any potential roadblocks to migrating;
- Advise customers on how to plan/prepare for migrations from On-Premise to Cloud;
- Ensure customers partner with Technical Support for troubleshooting and to assist with the data migrations;
- Partner with multiple teams, including Customer Success Managers, Enterprise Advocates and Loyalty Advocates, Technical Support, Customer Programmes, and Product;
- Communicate customer trends and feedback to other teams to improve documentation, tooling, product and process; and platform;
- Develop recommendations for how to improve the migration experience for our customers.
- 8 to 12 years experience in a strategic customer-facing role within either customer support, customer success, a migrations-specific department, or other meaningful function.
- Project management experience and a natural propensity for public speaking and experience leading C-level conversations.
- Ask compelling/ leading questions, uncover common customer themes, and lead technical planning and project planning;
- Build presentations, write content, and present to large audiences.
- Experience navigating a SaaS working environment with DevOps or IT teams and completing large projects. Familiarity with translating customers technical requirements to meaningful asks from the product and engineering teams
- Broad experience working with Enterprise level customers, comfort in navigating a large organisation and confirmed past involvement in building relationships internally.
- Empathy for customer anxiety and experience helping customers deal with change management within their organisation;
- Strategic account management skills.
- And increase process and tools to reduce inefficiencies and scale the programme.
- Experience advancing potential customer challenges before they become full-blown issues and ability to partner with other teams to resolve and communicate needed information back to the customer.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team