Who designs your future? You do.
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse that empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships? This is the career for you!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2023
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Manager bonus planin addition to a market-competitive salary.
- Excellentbenefits including medical/dental/vision/life, 401K matching program, medical and dependent daycare flexible spending accounts, generous paid time off, employee discount program, and vehicle reimbursement program.
- Stock purchase program
- Career development opportunities
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for a Sales Manager for our Security Solutions and Service Sales team. The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to promote Siemens strong market position for delivering smart building technology to help our customers create outstanding experiences for their customers. Ideal candidates will create and implement a sales strategy and achieve sales goals. In this role, you will use your strong leadership skills and passion for team building to find and hire top talent, develop employees, and promote long-term retention.
- Promote team selling and expansion of existing relationships across divisions and/or geographic areas.
- Act as a resource to sales employees regarding our products, applications, and services; support the sales process through all phases, including job turnover and implementation.
- Communicate goals, provide mentoring to develop skills, lead employee performance, and conduct performance appraisals.
- Coach sellers to strategically assess customer needs and identify customer buying priorities.
- Review bids to ensure accuracy to meet company and customer objectives. Assist employees in setting margins, identifying resources, and assessing future business.
- Assist the sales team in identifying market opportunities; develop strategies to improve impact to the company. Participate in development of long-range sales planning and growth strategies.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, competitor offerings, customers, and decision influencers across the region, segments, and verticals within the region.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to drive Siemens’ manufactured products and Siemens’ hosted and managed access control and video offerings to the market.
- Meet with large/key accounts as needed to explore opportunities and improve customer satisfaction.
- Network with field organization, headquarters, and other Siemens divisions to gain knowledge of offerings; share knowledge with your team and other employees.
- Develop sales forecasts and provide input to sales targets.
- Maintain trade contacts and participate as a leader in industry association functions.
- Travel overnight 10% on average for training and business development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; a combination of education and experience will also be considered
- 10+ years of sales experience and proven track record within a similar industry
- Industry experience in security systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with Salesforce CRM preferred
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
This job is based in Cypress, CA. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
The base salary range for this position in Cypress, CA is $132,940 - $232,650 and the annual incentive target is 25% of the base salary.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.