Our mission at Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) is to provide objective, factual and independent foresight to help Siemens be excellent and to improve the overall success of the company. As a business partner to Siemens management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact. We offer an inspiring, diverse and inclusive environment for our people to develop professionally and personally. Our core values, being respectful, curious, humble and open, define how we work together as a department.
To deliver on our vision of being pioneers in assurance and a talent incubator for Siemens, CF A offers a unique Grow and Development Model. We believe in the concept of lifelong learning and therefore encourage our people towards a mindset where continuous upskilling and reskilling becomes a natural part of our career. We invest in our expertise and therefore provide continuous career coaching, trainings and mentoring, all whilst working with top Siemens business leaders on multiple high-profile projects around the world. This is your chance to build your network within the company and become part of a truly diverse, international and innovative team.
As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to Siemens, our Digitalization & IT Assurance Practice plays a pivotal role in providing assurance to the Managing Board and the Audit Committee on these topics. We as CF A create impact by exploring the bold questions around digitalization, cloud computing, data privacy and implementation of large IT projects. Using advanced analytics, visualization technologies and artificial intelligence, CFA is actively working on the future of assurance.
The Digitalization & IT Assurance Practice is currently looking for a managing professional who is willing to take the next career step to develop into a future practice and team lead.To discover more about CF A have a look at www.siemens.com/cfa.
What part will you play?
- Identify key risks in Siemens’s digital environments (e.g. SAP ERP, S/4 Hana and other IT-Systems) that form the backbone of our company, major IT transformation projects, new digital products and business models.
- Design and execute comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks.
- Enhance and challenge existing audit techniques.
- Develop and promote digital use cases that increase coverage and the overall assurance in cooperation with our data analytics partners.
- Independently drive assurance objectives, define and align conclusions and recommended improvements to drive change in the organization.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure effective and efficient audit procedures.
- Lead meetings with clients to present the team’s conclusions and recommended improvements.
- Conduct your audit engagements using CF A´s Agile Audit Framework: be a leading member within a scrum team, able to guide other team members in executing audit procedures and conducting risk assessments.
- Furthermore, you support our CF A family to grow: actively identify and recruit new talents and develop your future team through continuous career coaching and mentoring.
- As a Senior Associate after a familiarization period, you will lead and empower engagement teams as well as foster an environment that is target oriented, self-organized and engaged. As an Associate, you will work with the Senior Associates.
- As a Senior Associate, you will co-create and drive the strategy of our practice. As an Associate, you will work with the Senior Associates.
What you need to make real what matters.
For a Senior Associate, you will need 8 years of professional experience within a technology company or respected assurance/consulting firm or Siemens.
For an Associate, you will need 5 years of professional experience within a technology company or respected assurance/consulting firm or Siemens.
- Proven track record showing outstanding performance and a continuous career development.
- Strong desire and drive to develop into a leadership role in the business.
- Strong managerial experience with an affinity for technology and associated risks in at least one of the following fields: digital business models, new technologies and innovation, IT risk management, assurance and digitalization.
- Must be tech savvy and possessing the ability to provide assurance over new digitalization initiatives and emerging technologies.
- Profound experience in complex IT projects and agile environments.
- Certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, etc., are beneficial.
- Experience in leading project teams.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/ embrace our work remotely culture.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.