>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
As the Graphics Interface Specialist, you will be responsible for working with the customer and the Global Operations Center (GOC)/National Operations Center (NOC) whenever customer specific graphics standards need to be applied or customized. They provide a primary point of contact for the customer projects regarding the requirements for the Graphical User Interface to be created for construction projects and/or service agreements. The GIS will be responsible for reviewing and gaining approval with the customer on the new, customized standard graphics prior to duplicates being made.
- Complete the Project Specific Requirements form in ECT and provides the project inputs
- Meet with customers to interpret specification requirements relevant to the graphical user interface of Siemens systems
- Defines the methods and standard practices utilized by Siemens to deliver the most impactful and cost-effective way to meet the customer expectations for the graphical user interface
- Gains written or other formal approval on the graphical user interface characteristics from the end user, contractor, consulting engineer and/or commissioning agent as applicable for the customer’s construction project, system migration project or service agreement
- Provides very detailed instructions regarding the characteristics and requirements of the graphical user interface to be created/built by GOC/NOC
- Performs progress checks and final inspection of graphical user interface graphics
- This responsibility requires expert level familiarity with building systems and hardware/software required control systems
- Determines whether the completed graphics packages meet the customer approved intent of the graphical user interfaces
- Utilizes remotely located graphics designers to make corrections and changes necessary to meet customer expectations
- Strong adherence to account based graphics standards and guidelines
- Works with Sales on presentations showcasing our standards
- Creation of templates, libraries and symbols
You will make impact if you have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree in graphics design or 5+ years of relevant vocational training preferred. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in technical or specialty area with demonstrated competence in principal duties
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements
- Must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills needed
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Time off or Generous paid – time off depending on position level
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.