Are you an organized, dynamic, and motivated individual looking to make an impact? Join our Boston branch team as an Administrative Supervisor and become a vital part of our success story!
Reporting directly to the Branch General Manager, you'll have the opportunity to support our Finance Manager and branch leadership team by expertly handling administration, documentation, meeting coordination, and event planning. You'll also manage a team of Administrative professionals dedicated to supporting various business groups within the branch.
As an Administrative Supervisor, your excellent communication and prioritization skills will help you successfully manage a wide array of tasks to ensure our fast-paced team operates at peak efficiency.
- Coordinate and organize meetings, department events, and presentations for the leadership team
- Serve as a point of contact for fleet administration, local safety planning, and business-related inquiries
- Manage and prioritize large volumes of information and communication
- Work on special projects and support on-boarding/off-boarding of employees
- Order and maintain office supplies, materials, and hardware
- Organize and maintain shared drives for efficient data coordination
- Prepare and design various documents, ensuring accuracy and clarity
- Proficiently support leadership with various software programs and applications
- Oversee a team of administrative assistants supporting our branch's business teams
- High school diploma, or state-recognized GED; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Proven success providing administrative support in a similar role
- Experience leading an administrative team preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 5%
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and the ability to quickly master other software programs
- Demonstrated project and time-management skills with a keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and planning abilities
- Flexibility to work extended hours when needed
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a matrixed organization and engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer-based support or sponsorship now or in the future
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k), up to 6%
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave, Short/long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day One, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs!
For specific information about our Smart Buildings and what we do, please visit: SMART BUILDINGS WEBSITE
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.