At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a global team that's driving the future of marketing. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Program Manager to lead, plan, manage, execute, and monitor our business wide Go-to-Market (GTM) strategic projects.
The GTM Program Manager is a global team member that will lead a variety of significant and strategic programs as part of a cohesive unit. This position requires an individual who has extensive marketing knowledge and a thorough understanding of marketing processes. This individual role is responsible for overseeing and identifying the needs of our programs and can include direction for team members, organizing and managing projects, and implementing standardized processes and programs around marketing campaign activities in the areas of strategy, management, reporting, and quality.
Must be able to work closely with management and executives to report on status, risks, and KPIs.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to ensure stakeholders' accountability to meet project deadlines and that program teams deliver against all requirements.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive significant Marketing programs across Siemens’ businesses supporting our Go-to-Market strategies
- Lead program and project management processes consisting of project scope documentation, planning risk management strategies, creating project schedules and communication plans, holding performance conversations, reporting project statuses, managing scope change, and documenting lessons learned
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work flexibly with international and remote team members as well as internal stakeholders and management
- Owns reporting and dashboard on status, risk, quality, and performance for project or process managed
- Identifies work for project team, provides feedback for reviews on performance and progress against targets for team
- Works with management to agree on KPIs as they affect the project or process, discuss strategic approach and suggest areas for improvement
- Works closely with internal customers, including product marketing, field/execution marketing, marketing communications, and marketing service centers, to facilitate deliverables and provide guidance on initiatives
- Bachelor's degree
- Extensive Marketing experience (5+ years)
- Program and/or project management experience
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Normal office environment or working remotely
- Minimal travel required (less than 15%)
The salary range for this position is $93,400 to $168,100 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.