- Assemble standard Sentron products according to standard procedures.
- Perform repetitive assembly operations to include: Placing parts in specified relationship to each other, fastening component parts on frames, subassemblies, or unit assemblies, screw, fasten parts together using hand tools or powered tools; test and adjust as necessary.
- Processes work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) in adherence to the production schedule or expedited orders.
- Gathers parts and accessories required in the assembly process.
- Reports non-conforming items.
- Cleans and maintains equipment and work area to ensure proper functioning and safe working conditions.
- Verifies that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
- At least 1 year of Manufacturing / Assembly Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to read blue prints
- Basic Computer Skills
- Knowledge of basic mechanical/measuring tool use
- Wiring experience and technical aptitude a plus.
- Working experience in Busway products is a plus
- SAP knowledge to complete Confirmations and Reports is a plus
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.