Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is changing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world likeVodafone, Daimler, and Klarna to improve humanity through the power of software and collaboration. We have over 250,000 customers worldwide, and our Global Account team is working with our largest customers scale their investments in Atlassian.
As a Global Account Manager you understand your customers and how they are using Atlassian's suite of products. You will nurture and grow existing relationships and working diligently to build new ones. Through strategic account planning, client management, and demonstration of value creation, you will accomplish our profound goals.
At the same time, you will be the customer account lead, setting direction and guiding orchestration for all of our support and business teams who engage with our customers on their journey with Atlassian, such as Channel Partners, Solutions Engineers, and more.
You will be an important liaison between our executives in product and engineering and our customers to help guide direction of future roadmap and always improve our customer experience.
You will be able to work remote from The Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany, France or Poland and will report to the Julie Maresca, Head of Vertical Markets.
Do you love the Enterprise Sales process and can you help us apply your knowledge to the Atlassian sales model? We'd love you on our team!
What You'll Do:
- Develop and implement named Account or Territory plans geared at both maximizing expansion opportunities across a wide portfolio of products and ensuring high bar of customer success
- Work with team members in the Channel sales organization to build sales strategies for designated territory or named Accounts
- Be the main Atlassian point of contact or escalation point for a selection of strategic accounts
- 10+ years of quota-carrying Enterprise Software Sales Experience
- Experience driving transformation deals in large global accounts with multi-million dollar spend thresholds in the DACH market
- Experience engaging and building C-level and other executive relationships
- Experience navigating complex procurement processes with multiple team members
- Proficient in leading and guiding a matrixed support team across geographies, getting teams aligned and marching toward the same goals
- Excited to engage and influence your team, driving strength, passion, and excitement to your colleagues
- Fluent German language skills
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team