Siemens Mobility provides efficient and integrated transportation of people and goods by rail and road – including rolling stock, rail automation, rail electrification, intelligent traffic systems, and service. We design and manufacture across the entire spectrum of rolling stock, including commuter and regional passenger trains, light rail and streetcars, metros, locomotives, passenger coaches, and high-speed trainsets. Cities and Railroads also rely on us to provide traction-power substations, electricity transmission, and signaling and control technology for freight and passenger rail and transit systems.
The Operational Performance Program Manager is a high-visibility strategic partner supporting Rail Infrastructure (RI) Heads with effective decision-making, project management, and execution of pivotal initiatives across the business. Additionally, in alignment with vision and goals, it focuses on long-term planning and projects to ensure our growth and success.What your day-to-day will look like:
- Build and lead the daily operations of an executive team.
- Build and run cadence for RI leadership meetings, including structuring and helping to deliver company-wide communication.
- Lead RI business transformation program across US and Canada across multiple locations
- Lead and track multi-functional critical initiatives, facilitate special projects, and implement action items with internal and external partners on behalf of the RI Leadership.
- Proactively follow up with the staff on goals and objectives, providing practical recommendations for improvement.
- Promote team integration as well as cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Serve as a thought partner and strategic advisor to RI Heads, participating in executive meetings, challenging ideas, and offering a different perspective.
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and options regarding high-impact decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally MBA or Master's Degree
- Excellent Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret industry and product-related technical information.
- Provide informative and professional assistance when working with the public/customers and co-workers.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication, time management, and organizational skills while working under pressure and constant interruptions.
- Work well independently and as part of a team, demonstrating support for team decisions.
- International assignment an advantage
- Ability to travel as required.
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1
- Each team member is accountable for making decisions, solving problems, and taking actions contributing to long-term impact and financial success.
- We do the right thing. We stand for green innovations and meaningful solutions with an impact on customers, ecosystem partners, society, and the environment.
- We are front-runners in digitalization and building platforms. Therefore, we are hiring ambitious forward-thinkers who want to have a real impact.
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning. We operate daily with a growth mindset - that's why Siemens consistently ranks on the Fortune World's Most Admired Companies list!
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without requiring current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in New York, NY, is $111,900 - $191,900, and the annual incentive target is 15% of the base salary. The salary may be higher or lower depending on the budget and the candidate's experience, knowledge, skills, and qualifications.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.