Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption.
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Grow your career in EV with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies and applications!
If you are excited to work in a diverse team within a global organization and have excellent organizational skills, then you might want to continue reading.
You thrive when talking to various people at various levels and positions. Switching from a conversation with a customer to an internal follow-up call and from there to a dispute call with a supplier is easy for you. Ideally you enjoy working with little guidance and take pride in figuring out the best way to get things done right. You easily adapt your communication style with all stakeholders both verbal and in writing and are never afraid to ask the right questions. Teamwork is your approach to getting things done when time is of the essence, or a broader set of skills is required.
- Admin support for several VP/Director level positions
- Advanced calendar management
- Domestic and international travel planning, expense reporting and procurement support
- Organizing complex meetings and events for larger groups of participants from multiple locations including international guests and customers
- Organizing townhall meetings and recognition/team building events for multiple locations
- Drafting/sending organization wide communications to various audiences and stakeholders
- Office management
Skills and Capabilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Independently handles complex calendar functions across multiple time zones.
- Manages calendar based on knowledge about preferences and priorities of person supported.
- Well versed in a diverse set of admin, travel, expense, and calendar tools.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Required Skills, Experience & Education:
- Associate degree, will consider other education along with equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years in administrative support roles for mid-large global companies.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels through up to and including executive leadership.
- Consistent track record for handling confidential information and sensitive topics.
- MS Office Suite proficiency, with emphasis on Outlook scheduling and managing calendars.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency, deadline driven.
- Ability to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bilingual (German or Spanish) highly preferred.
- Experience working within industrial or manufacturing industries.
- Basic SAP usage.
- Experience processing purchase orders and/or expense reports.
- Corporate event planning experience.
- Assisting onboarding of new hires.
In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of flexible PTO, a matching 401K plan, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave, and so much more.
At SIEMENS, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for professional growth & development and our company's success. We strive to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.