Who we are.
We at Siemens believe that technology can overcome the greatest challenges of our times. Technology is made by people – it's up to us to lead the change and create impact. This is how we give innovation a meaning. We are curious minds, groundbreakers and innovation drivers. And we are human enthusiasts with a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, interests, and needs, united in a unique mission to transform the everyday for a better tomorrow.
Our ambition as People and Organization (P&O) function is to co-own the overall Siemens transformation, enabling Siemens’ businesses to remain successful in an ever faster changing environment. In this context, we are building up a focused, effective team of highly engaged individuals to provide our businesses with the capabilities and capacities needed for successful organizational transformation.
Location: Munich preffered, other Siemens locations in Europe and USA possible
What role will you play?
As Senior Project Manager (f/m/d) Workforce Transformation, you will closely collaborate with the Siemens (P&O) businesses. You will steer exiting strategic workforce transformation projects from impact definition to implementation, with a focus on up- and reskilling. In particular, you will
- be responsible to set up, structure, and steer the execution of workforce transformation projects according to our globally defined concepts and tools
- enable the business owner to translate business strategy into people-related organization development and strategy, and help him/her define a compelling narrative for change
- ensure that the organizational perspective is closely interlocked with the people perspective, particularly identifying up- and reskilling demands and translating them into our unique learning landscape
- orchestrate the ecosystem of key stakeholders incl. business, P&O, and contributors/ service providers
- leverage data to design all efforts for maximum impact
- collaborate closely with your respective colleagues to identify and address interdependencies with other ongoing transformational efforts
- lead workforce transformation project teams and coach the team members, living our spirit of strengths-based dialogue
- support global P&O product owners in further developing our concepts and tools based on lessons learnt.
What we offer and what you need to create a better tomorrow with us.
If you have a proven track record of strategic systems thinking and project management, preferably gained as a project manager in an established management consulting firm, and you are seeking to make your next step in the Siemens organization, this might be THE opportunity for you to…
- drive high-visibility projects in an international environment with the opportunity to expand your network across Siemens,
- demonstrate your strategic and people skills whilst developing yourself further,
- be part of a team intended to incubate talents for Siemens,
- contribute to Siemens’ transformation and business success – and live your passion for people & organization.
We are looking forward to getting to know you if you…
- have an excellent academic background
- bring longterm professional experience in management-/ strategy-/ transformation consulting, preferably in Siemens-related industries and with exposure to HR topics
- have already successfully set up and led complex projects in dynamic environments and on a multinational scale
- possess strong analytical, communication and stakeholder management skills and are able to connect business strategy, processes and organizational implications
- are able to leverage the dynamics of a large organization and use smart influencing to effectuate change
- have a sound understanding of people-related organizational development, strategic workforce planning, people development & learning and relevant platforms, skill management, change concepts - we know, nobody has it all
- are a fast learner, eager to understand in depth and apply the relevant concepts and tools, and committed to optimizing the whole; adding value to Siemens as an enterprise and our customers
- have an entrepreneurial “can do” attitude; you have the courage to lead based on own judgement and expertise and are excited to shape this new team
- speak English fluently, with advanced German a big plus
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team