This position can be based out of any location in the Midwest Zone. This is a hybrid office/remote work from home role.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position supervises Project Coordinators, who are responsible for supporting Project Managers and Operations Managers during the execution phase of projects. Project Coordinator Supervisors provide support, information, prioritization, and coordination of activities and resources across assigned branches. In addition to supervisory responsibilities, Project Coordinator Supervisors are also responsible for the project coordination of their own assigned projects.
- Supervise Project Coordinators while also performing Project Coordinator activities for a smaller assigned workload.
- Ensure appropriate training is assigned and completed.
- Conduct regular team meetings in conjunction with the other PC Supervisors in the Zone.
- Ensure that Project Coordinators complete all core activities; perform core activities for projects assigned to you. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling project-related meetings
- Collecting missing documentation per direction from Project Manager
- Archiving schedule files, backups, and as-built drawings provided by the Project Manager
- Following up with planning offices to determine status of permits
- Supporting the Project Manager in obtaining existing database and software files
- Submitting purchase requests to procurement
- Coordinating subcontractor paperwork
- Assisting with the project closure process
- Tracking timesheet submittals for projects
- Assisting the Project Manager with maintaining accurate billing documentation
- Responding to requests for documentation from collections to help resolve issues
- Notarizing billing documents
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; trade school or Associate degree preferred. A combination of education and experience will also be considered
- 2–5+ years of experience in project coordination preferred; field coordination, administration, or operations experience preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read and understand contract documentation
- Active notary commission preferred, or must obtain notary commission within six months
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of data
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Familiarity or experience with HVAC/Fire Alarm/Security systems preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; experience with business software systems (e.g., SAP) preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.