Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
The Service Project Manager will be responsible for developing quick, high level resolution to our customer’s warranty related issues. This role will work within the Siemens SI EA business unit and will support products such as: low voltage motor control centers, medium voltage switchgear, and charging systems.
The typical schedule for this position is 3 days in-office / 2 days remote.
As the Service Project Manager, you will:
- Lead high level customer resolution by orchestrating interactions between engineering, research and development, project management, sales, manufacturing and other departments
- Work with our factories and quality teams to develop and implement corrective and preventive actions
- Improve departmental processes by reviewing best practices and looking for ways to improve the overall structure through efficiency enhancements and other methods.
- Provide frequent updates to all stakeholders during the correction steps for the customer
- Work closely with field service teams and vendors to align on materials and methods of correction
- Provide ownership in driving resolution for our customers in a timely fashion and perform in the most cost-effective way to ensure visibility of after delivery cost reduction for Siemens
- Up to 10% travel to discuss high profile customer issues to ensure customer relations stay positive
You will make impact if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- Customer service experience within a fast-paced environment
- High level computer skill (SAP and/or Salesforce experience a plus)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining organization and control
- Strong verbal skills to aid in customer communications
- Strong leadership skills to bring multiple teams together for resolution identification to complex customer issues
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Time off or Generous paid – time off depending on position level
Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits offerings.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.