As a Product Marketing Manager focused on Esri’s developer technology products you will help drive the marketing strategy for APIs, Tools, and Location Services leveraged by developers across the globe. You will have the opportunity to champion the needs of the developer community. You’ll evangelize key product and technology capabilities developing and implementing effective marketing plans and activities through the entire customer journey.Responsibilities
- Develop go-to-marketing strategies for Esri developer technology products
- Develop buyer/user personas and product marketing briefs that identify problems, solutions, and value propositions for each relevant persona
- Lead, coordinate, and execute new product launches, product releases, as well as external & internal communications to educate and create awareness
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive awareness and adoption of Esri ‘s developer technology
- Create engaging content, including web pages, videos, case studies, press releases, advertisements, and product resources
- Provide internal messaging and sales-enablement materials to help business development and sales channels to succeed
- Attend events and represent the company and its products
- Give product demonstrations at these events, as needed
- Provide insight into competitive capabilities
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators to measure product performance in market
- Work with product management, product engineering, and global business development through the product development lifecycle
- 2+ years of experience in product, industry, or corporate marketing; communications; business development; consulting; or similar field
- Proven verbal and written communications skills; ability to understand and convey technical information in a non-technical manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and thrives in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience with marketing technology and common marketing concepts
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with previous experience leading programs or highly visible projects
- Ability to exercise good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Self-starter, detail and task-oriented; able to successfully manage multiple priorities with guidance from leadership
- Ability to travel 10-20% for strategic meetings, events and/or tradeshows
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, or related field
- Experience or strong interest in learning in high-tech or geospatial industry
- Experience with marketing automation, analytics, advertising and targeting software
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Esri’s competitive total rewards strategy includes industry-leading health and welfare benefits: medical, dental, vision, basic and supplemental life insurance for employees (and their families), 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, minimum accrual of 80 hours of vacation leave, twelve paid holidays throughout the calendar year, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Base salary is one component of our total rewards strategy. Compensation decisions and the base range for this role take into account many factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs.
A reasonable estimate of the base salary range is $66,560.00 - $110,240.00.