Working at Atlassian
Atlassians can choose where they work – whether in an office, from home, or a combination of the two. That way, Atlassians have more control over supporting their family, personal goals, and other priorities. We can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
In this role as a Lead Enterprise Architect, you will work on the Atlassian Access Product in partnership with peers from Admin Experience, Trusted Foundation, Data Portability & Encryption and BYOK organizations.
The Atlassian Access Product is focussed on allowing customers to configure the appropriate security policies for the Atlassian product suite at an organization level. The overarching goal is to increase customer's trust in Atlassian.
We are focused on:
The management plane that Atlassian customers use for creating security policies, manage user information and visualize user activity
Platforms for specific use cases: Machine Learning & AI, Measurement & Experimentation, Metrics
Dashboards and Insights (Reliability, Cost of Capacity, S&C, Developer Productivity scorecards)
As an architect of a large organization, you will be providing strategic guidance to various driving improvements across all our pillars: Developer Velocity, Reliability & Performance, Efficiency, Data Operability & EnablementIn this role, you'll be responsible for
- Creating a vision for expanding the scope of the security product offerings / Innovate and generate proof of concepts for the next generation offerings
- Collaborate across enterprise trust teams and product teams for driving product adoption of Atlassian Access
- Driving developer productivity and compliance activities
- Advocate for and guide teams on engineering best practices and improving the craft
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field
- Strong technical expertise and 15+ years of experience in designing/building SaaS and platform solutions for Enterprises
- 10+ years of experience in architecture and design preferably on Security products
- Strong understanding of security principles and best practices
- Experience in influencing teams to adopt proposals that move organizations in the right direction
- Excellent intuition for building consistent and intuitive user experiences
- Passion for software engineering excellence (design principles and patterns, unit testing, fault tolerance practices, performance engineering, best practices for security and privacy etc)
- Passion for and experience with recognizing, raising, and reconciling gaps and redundant efforts across organizations
- In-depth knowledge of AWS account management, networking, container orchestration, fault tolerance tools etc is super useful for this role but not necessary
- Experience working with agile software development methodologies (e.g., XP, scrum)
At Atlassian, we strive to design equitable and explainable compensation programs. To support this goal, the baseline of our range is higher than that of the typical market range, but in turn we expect to hire most candidates near this baseline. Base pay within the range is ultimately determined by a candidate's skills, expertise, or experience.
In the United States, we have three geographic pay zones. For this role, our current base pay ranges for new hires in each zone are:
Zone A: $279,600 - $372,800
Zone B: $251,600 - $335,500
Zone C: $232,100 - $309,400
This role may also be eligible for benefits, bonuses, commissions, and equity.
Please visit go.atlassian.com/payzones for more information on which locations are included in each of our geographic pay zones. However, please confirm the zone for your specific location with your recruiter.
Our perks & benefits
Atlassian offers a variety of perks and benefits to support you, your family and to help you engage with your local community. Our offerings include health coverage, paid volunteer days, wellness resources, and so much more. Visit go.atlassian.com/perksandbenefits to learn more.
At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team. Our software products help teams all over the planet and our solutions are designed for all types of work. Team collaboration through our tools makes what may be impossible alone, possible together.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To provide you the best experience, we can support with accommodations or adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Simply inform our Recruitment team during your conversation with them.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, visit go.atlassian.com/crh.
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on PowerToFly. Let us know if this job is closed.
We're connecting diverse talent to big career moves. Meeting people who boost your career is hard - yet networking is key to growth and economic empowerment. We’re here to support you - within your current workplace or somewhere new. Upskill, join daily virtual events, apply to roles (it’s free!).
Are you hiring? Join our platform for diversifiying your team