Position Overview -
THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency and reduced time to market. Digital transformation paves the way for innovation, services and new data-based business models.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through first-class consultation and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From further developing the whole Sales Organization through close collaboration between HQ and the regions – we enable and support the countries with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a global overview. By constantly going one step further and pushing our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level where they can exceed their partners’ and customers’ expectations.
What part will you play?
The Sales Engagement platform (Outreach) is used to harmonize and standardize sales engagements and activities, allowing sales representatives to be more efficient and focus on selling rather than administrative work. The integration with SieSales, Outlook, Highspot, LinkedIn etc. allows Ease-of-Use and will enable data-driven sales.
As part of the Sales Engagement team at Digital Industries, the function drives the Content Operating Model (COM) together with the Regions and targets to programmatically create, launch, and monitor sales sequences used in the Outreach application. The COM Framework is a key element to push effective and efficient content creation. Enabling its consistent application and localization in the Regions is a key element for the success of Sales Engagement. This goes hand in hand with Ease-of-Use and driving adoption of the application and content in the Regions.
(Tasks, topics, responsibilities, business contacts and interfaces)
- You lead, manage, and operationalize the content strategy. Acting as an “Orchestrator” bringing Sales and Marketing together to define and ensure authorship and usage of sales sequences for different sales activities considering language and cultural differences.
- Strategically define and develop together with the regional teams the Outreach utilization. Knowledge of the Outreach application or another Sales Engagement platform is a precondition.
- You provide expert knowledge in content creation and develop corporate blueprints of sequences.
- You are the owner of the translation and localization of the sequence framework and responsible to drive the change management for assigned countries.
- You monitor and optimize the performance of sequences/messaging by using the right measures within the operating model.
- Working closely with the other members of the team to maintain messaging fresh, develop and roll out content to the Regions in North and Latin America.
- You connect and align activities with other internal stakeholders, such as Regional Managers, Marketing at Headquarters and within the assigned Regions.
- You support the development of Inside Sales in the Regions by ensuring scalability of effective strategies.
- You are a trusted partner with Sales Leadership, Sellers, Operations, and others to set priorities based on sales setups or other running initiatives.
What you need to make real what matters. ((educational-) Qualifications, (work-) experiences, soft skills & skillset)
- You are the holder of a Bachelor´s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or other equivalent qualification.
- You come along with several years of experience in sales, customer success or business development and preferably a leading Sales Engagement platform.
- You have a strong ability to interact, collaborate and influence with Sales & Marketing in the Regions of all levels of the organization and maintain trustful relationships across all hierarchies and partners
- You are a creative person and a results-oriented team-player and comfortable working and delivering results autonomously.
- You have very good moderation and presentation skills and it is easy to convince the people around you
- You able to communicate in English. German would be a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.