Siemens Real Estate (SRE) wants you as our next Corporate Real Estate Financial Analystwho will support our construction projects in the Americas from a financial management perspective.
We want you to become our expert for all commercial aspects of our exciting real estate construction and development projects in the US and central America.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the project financials including an accurate forecast on project cost providing maximum cost transparency applying the SRE project controlling framework
- Collaborating with the project manager to issue purchase requisitions, review contracts and invoices to ensure compliance of contractual terms and conditions
- Analyzing cost developments and track the success of value engineering measures
- Researching and drafting accounting opinions that explore the accounting treatment of construction cost under IFRS
- Preparing investment applications to be approved by SRE executive management that include business cases and rent calculations
- Coordinating all relevant stakeholders such as project management, vendors, customers, accounting, legal, tax and insurance
- Reconciling projects upon completion against the budget and identifying non-conformance cost including measures for improvement.
- Driving improvements in the accuracy of forecasts and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree: major in business or accounting
- 3 years of relevant experience as a financial analyst
- Experience in construction cost controlling, is preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- High sense of urgency and ability to multitask and handle challenging deadlines
- Experience in construction cost estimation is beneficial
- Knowledge of SAP FI/CO and HANA is a plus
- Experience in managing construction projects and setting up commercial infrastructure is a plus
Organization: Siemens Real Estate
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.