Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our team as Financial Data Analyst and drive the digital transformation of our accounting function within Digital Industries Software. Digital Industries Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and 25,000+ employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
What role will you play?
• You will be an internal ambassador of the team’s culture around data and analytics and will provide stewardship to colleagues in the areas of digitalization and analytics
• You will collaborate with various departments across our organization on corporate initiatives to further develop the global reporting concept, to understand data analytic requirements, and identify data analytics-driven opportunities
• As a member of a team that operates in a highly complex reporting landscape, you will drive process improvement and automation to modernize our processes through digital transformation
• You will support the portfolio of digital solutions transforming our accounting processes across the entire lifecycle to support the transition to new innovative approaches while maintaining reporting accuracy, transparency, and compliance with our financial reporting guidelines
• You will support the enhancement of our reporting environment with the opportunity to be involved in the deployment of our new ERP system and other finance and reporting tools
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must …
• Must be intellectually curious and insights-driven, constantly asking why?
• Be interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast paced international environment
• Have a degree with a focus in data science, digitalization, or data analytics
• Have 3-5 years of analytics or data science experience preferably gained in an auditing or consulting environment
• Understand basic concepts behind a disciplined approach to problem solving. Looks for data that help to identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems
• Have skills in leading edge analytics and visualization tools and knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The salary range for this position is $76,500 to $137,700 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.