Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
The ATS Wirer will have the responsibility of the assembly processes in a transfer switch manufacturing environment. She/he will be accountable to read & understand mechanical diagrams, wiring diagrams and BOMs to perform all wiring and assembly activities in assigned job by the lead or supervisor.
The assembler will be part of a multi-functional production team focused on transfer switch assembly and wiring; reporting directly to the production supervisor and coordinated through the Assembly lead. Products are part of the SI EP LP portfolio.
As the ATS Wirer, you will:
- Ability to work in a team on complex tasks and get the tasks completed in a timely manner.
- Assemble switches and related equipment.
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and BOMs provided.
- Ability to build electrical panels using proper power tools and hardware.
- Detail oriented to ensure proper assembly work is done in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Ability to work daily/weekend overtime as required to meet shops demands.
- Knowledge of safe working practices.
You will make impact if you have the following qualifications:
- Able to read and write.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings, wiring drawings and bills of material.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to solder a plus, but not required.
- Ability to stand for 10 hours.
- Ability to operate basic tools.
- High School Education or GED equivalent.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Time off or Generous paid – time off depending on position level
Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits offerings.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.