Siemens Logistics is seeking a highly organized and motivated talent to support our project schedulers to implement and oversee project schedules. In this role you will be based in our Irving office and collaborating with schedulers, project managers, and support our team in monitoring the execution of project timelines.
The work location is flexible with a mixture between working in the Irving office and working from home.
You will learn over time to maintain project schedules in MS Project and Primavera P6.
That is an excellent opportunity to understand technical and timely dependencies of trades and work packages required to successfully execute Baggage Handling System projects.
To ensure success, you should possess solid technical knowledge, good communication skills, eagerness to learn and the ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
Our goal is to attract college graduates and will provide you with the opportunity to work with our team to grow into this role.
Project Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Consult with project scheduler to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Consult with project managers, site managers and technical experts to collect information on progress of the project work tasks.
- Read and interpret, in regards to schedule creation, project contracts, schedule specifications, and DCMA scheduling guidelines.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective schedule management system.
- Coordinate project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitor project timelines and deadlines.
- Identify potential project schedule delays and facilitate intervention in a timely manner.
- Evaluate performance and prepare project progress reports.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Document project scheduling processes and maintain records.
Project Scheduler Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or project management or equivalent degree.
- Interest in using scheduling best practices for planning and management.
- Interest in understanding of the scope of projects within the industry.
- Ability to effectively keep stakeholders informed of project timelines and changes to such.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
As an employee of Siemens Logistics, benefits start on day one and include:
· Competitive pay
· Excellent healthcare coverage
· Professional development and tuition reimbursement
· Matching 401(k)
· Flexible/Hybrid HQ office work schedule
· Paid time off/company holidays
Siemens Logistics is recognized by “Fortune” as one of 2022’s Most Admired Companies in the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces and promotes ownership culture, empowerment, open communication, diversity, and collaboration.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Relocation is not being offered at this time.
Design your future with us! Apply today and join Team Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.