We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referrral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program
We are currently looking for a Territory Manager to join our Joint Replacement team in Rockhampton, QLD. This is a great opportunity to join the Market Leader for hips & knees in Australia!
- Strategically promote and sell Stryker products to meet our customers’ needs
- Manage your territory and become a product expert while providing clinical and technical expertise in the hospital setting
- Plan your territory and track your progress, proactively communicating your findings with your Regional Manager
- Solve product problems using product knowledge and quick thinking
- Be present in the operating theatre to assist surgeons and theatre staff maximise the use and application of Stryker products
- Manage and maintain your sample inventory of products
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience and exposure to sales negotiation and business development practices including territory planning, customer management and lead generation and conversion
- A previous track record of exceptional performance within the medical device or pharmaceutical sales industry (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of the medical / hospital markets (preferred but not required)
Culture and Benefits:
At Stryker, you can expect an attractive package including a broad range of discounts and benefits from a range of partners! This is a genuine opportunity for an ambitious and customer focused individual to progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities.
Some of our benefits include:
- Join one of Australia’s Best Places to Work in 2020!
- Multiple financial benefits including health care, financial wellbeing, insurance benefits.
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career progression
- Paid Parental leave schemes
- Volunteer Days
- Onsite gym!
- Being part of one of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands.
- Excellent team culture – we have fun whilst we work!
- A Leader who will support & guide you throughout your career
- Access to employee benefits
- Access to our career and self-development program from day one
- Work with likeminded individuals who are driven by exceeding targets and improving patient outcomes!
To join us, click apply now!
Stryker is in the medical industry and the safety of our employees and communities is very important. To that end, it is a requirement that our employees be vaccinated, and it’s an inherent requirement for the successful candidate for this role to be vaccinated.
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com