The Senior Strategic Planning Analyst conducts analyses and contributes to complex projects in the area of strategic portfolio planning and development. This role requires a team-oriented individual who can work effectively in a matrixed environment to develop and support Siemens critical initiatives. This individual contributor works collaboratively across organizations and creates strong working relationships that ultimately deliver shared value to customers, partners and stakeholders.Position Summary:
- Facilitates strategic planning efforts for solution domains, working closely with product segments, industry leaders and portfolio development organization
- Supports the creation of business cases to explain investment in key initiatives
- Partners with key stakeholders in go-to-market functions to define growth opportunities and gather inbound requirements
- Standardizes internal verticals strategic initiatives and streamline their integration with overarching portfolio plan
- Has working understanding of financial statements and financial performance
- Supports investment/divestment planning as part of the annual budgeting process aligned to long-term strategic goals
- Develops a deep understanding of DI SW’s software domains, its customers, use cases and markets served
- Sound understanding of on-premises and SaaS software business models
- In-depth knowledge of MCAD, Product Lifecycle Management or Simulation software domains required
- Demonstrated success working on cross-functional teams and making presentations to leadership across various departments
- Ability to clearly communicate and represent data verbally and via presentation and to tailor the message for target audiences
- Self-starter able to lead multiple projects simultaneously
- Phenomenal teammate possessing critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to think strategically and implement tactically
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, or other technical fields
- Strong technical skills and understanding of product development process
- 5+ years of professional experience working in or with technical software
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Hybrid remote/office work options
- Preferred locations include: greater Portland, OR, Detroit, MI, Plano, TX, Cincinnati, OH, Leuven, Belgium, Tel Aviv, Israel, Newbury, England, Prague, Czech Republic
- Minimal travel required: 5-10%
The salary range for this position is $113,900 to $205,000 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.