Light & Wonder’s corporate team is comprised of incredible talent that works across the enterprise, defying boundaries to provide essential services in an extraordinary manner to ensure the success of the organization and the well-being of employees.Position Summary
How you’ll make an impact:
- Managing key compensation processes such as merit increases, annual bonus plans, job leveling, compensation reviews, and the development of pay recommendations.
- Partnering and collaborating with business leaders and HR Business Partners on compensation philosophies, programs, policies and practices.
- Supporting the design, implementation, and administration of individual performance incentive plans within the Company globally.
Key Engagement Opportunities:
- Collaborating with Talent Acquisition to develop competitive compensation offers for new hires; collecting, analyzing and communicating data on benchmark positions
- Partnering with Light & Wonder’s HR Technology team to evolve systems related to our compensation programs.
- Designing tools and content to improve transparency with Creators and educate Managers on compensation plans, policies, and practices.
- Influencing senior leadership by leveraging current knowledge of internal and external market compensation practices and trends on various topics, including pay and demand trends, organization design approaches, role definition, pay for performance, and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, provincial, and local regulations. Maintaining an awareness of regulatory changes and the potential impact of those changes on current and future compensation requirements.
- Supporting the design and development of executive compensation programs, including long-term equity awards, compensation committee materials and stock-plan administration.
- Leadership of compensation analysts including coaching, mentoring, and developing them to satisfy COE needs and those of the business.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree
- 5 plus years of increasingly responsible experience in broad-based compensation
- Significant experience working with HR technology, data interfaces, and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to interpret and apply Federal and Multi-State laws and regulations relating to compensation including FLSA.
- Working in a publicly-traded, data-driven corporate environment and/or in compensation consulting.
- Familiarity with Workday.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong understanding of compensation benchmarking and incentive design practices.
- Ability to provide both quantitative and qualitative rationale for key compensation proposals.
- Knowledge of compensation reporting requirements.
- Familiarity with finance and accounting concepts, including an understanding of metrics on the income statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Aptitude and passion for mathematics, statistics, data reporting and analysis.
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work
- Ability to listen actively and communicate effectively under stressful situations.
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
Physical Requirements: Office environment.
Light & Wonder is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here for EEOC Poster.