Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Location:ELC01: Midland, Ontario Canada, 450 Leitz Road, Midland, ON, L4R 5B8, Canada
Position Role Type:Unspecified
We are looking for a Designer to join our team!
Are you looking for a career on the cutting edge of EO technology in a community that provides balance both in and out of the workplace? Raytheon ELCAN is the future of high precision electro-optical solutions for the aerospace and defense industry. We think differently to help customers see better and farther in any domain, against any challenge.
In this position, the incumbent will be an integral member of the Engineering team whose responsibility is to create innovative electrical test systems to produce complex opto-mechanical assemblies. Specialized in instrumentation and software programming, this individual will create productionized solutions to hold, measure, align and perform technical data evaluations for compliance to complex opto-mechanical assembly requirements. The individual will simplify solutions for production personnel use while ensuring a stable repeatable performance for achieving manufacturing excellence.
- Produce & implement production equipment solutions to manufacture & test complex opto-mechanical assemblies
- Troubleshooting of electro-mechanical/electro-optical assemblies and testing of electrical hardware/software to meet manufacturing needs
- Create documentation for production equipment use and procedures for maintenance and calibration.
- Applying data engineering techniques to create data pipelines that will automate manufacturing data collection.
- Development of a SQL database to store/mine/process manufacturing data.
- Ability to code field programmable gate array (FPGA) utilizing Verilog or VHDL
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0 and Digitization of Factory Environment.
- Excel VBA, Installation of Windows device drivers, Windows network configuration
- Excellent Computer Modelling, Data Analysis and Signal Processing Skills.
- Design and programming of embedded test systems to control higher level systems
- Ability to multitask & work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Demonstrate self-starting, proactive characteristics including the ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, presentation and instructional skills
Education and Technical Requirements:
- Bachelors of Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- 1-5 years’ manufacturing experience.
- Industry experience creating/utilizing database systems (SQL & NoSQL)
- Experience creating electrical schematics and troubleshooting of electrical hardware
- Exposure to languages such as Labview, Python, C, C++_ C# and applying them to address business needs.
Raytheon ELCAN offers a competitive compensation package that includes incentive program, benefits, and pension plan.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal reference check and obtain/maintain a Government of Canada security clearance and any applicable clearances with respect to the handling and transfer of controlled goods.
Raytheon ELCAN is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion; we welcomes applications from all qualified persons. We are an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Raytheon ELCAN will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If you require disability-related accommodations, please contact Human Resources. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms