Siemen Financial Services, Inc (SFS) is part of the Siemens AG and is a leading provider of the project-based financing around the globe. The Risk Processes and Tools Group within SFS Inc. is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Data Transformation Lead for Project and Structured Finance Debt Americas (PS-AM) for its digital transformation Group.
We need you to collaborate with team to support Finance data, technology, and Business Unit organizations to align data-related initiatives and activities with key business imperatives along with contributing to alignment of data strategy with enterprise data governance practices, including data policy, roles, and responsibilities. You will also work closely with the Datalake team to ensure high date quality and low production issues.
- Understand business Data use cases and work with IT to achieve optimal solutions.
- Review testing strategy /approach and validate data solutions to ensure that these meet the requirements defined.
- Provide user acceptance testing and business sign off.
- Support ad-hoc data and business analysis to get to root causes of problems and analyze potential solutions.
- Facilitate internal stakeholder engagement discussions on business and data requirements, recommend solutions, and work with team members for solutioning.
- Work across a variety of business intelligence, advanced analytics, and data sciences projects.
- Analyzes and enriches data by deploying various kinds of data analytics methods, models (e.g. predictive models) and algorithms to extract and visualize relevant information for solving business-specific questions and problems to generate viable market offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical discipline such as Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology
- 10+ years overall experience preferability in a financial industry
- 3 years in a data transformation role; financial industry experience preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, detail-orientation and solid organizational skills are critical to possess.
- Solid experience on data visualization tools like Tabelau, Power BI etc and machine learning tools like Azure ML, Snowflake etc.
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills are desired. Able to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to stakeholders.
- Proven ability to effectively present and explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to conduct reasonability check as well as in-depth reconciliation with keen attention to detail.
- Experience in working in Agile Development environment.
- Experience working with financial models.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.