Siemens Financial Services, Inc. (SFS Inc.) Project Structure Americas (PS-AM) in an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions where we support customer investments with leasing solutions and equipment, project, and structure financing.
We are looking for an upbeat, energetic, well-connected Relationship Manager with Healthcare Real Estate Professional to join our team. Are you up for the challenge?
We need you to manage relationships with our key sponsors, intermediaries and our existing clients and prospect and promote the sale of financial products/solutions/services.
You will need to identify, structure and price lending opportunities within the Healthcare Construction & Real Estate market; identify, develop, and manage channel partners to achieve business development goals; mobilize internal resources and work within company and business unit policies, procedures, and processes.
We need you to identify key alignments between customers and other Siemens organizations to resolve and capitalize on additional business opportunities; establish and maintain relationships with executive-level management within key, large accounts; and develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for key accounts and a regional territory.
- Develop relationships at the client "C" level and with financial intermediaries to originate various Siemens financial products and solutions.
- Perform the role of Relationship Manager for targeted healthcare clients/prospects within an assigned territory.
- 10 years of successful experience in healthcare construction and real estate finance
- Ability to implement business strategy and achieve targeted sales and relationship management objectives and achieve targeted business returns.
- Ability to craft solutions that address customer needs, including ability to structure sophisticated financial product offerings.
- Positive relationship management, selling, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events, and conferences.
- Proven analytical capabilities, including the ability to evaluate financial and business implications.
- Wide experience in sales presentations, proposal preparation and contract negotiation
- Strategic vision, including appreciation of customer strategy and its implications.
- Ability to lead and work within a team.
- Functional knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, CRM tools, etc.
- Healthcare Real Estate experience, particularly in the Medical Office, Specialty purpose and Life Science space, is strongly preferred.
- Experience in debt side financing in real estate or project finance is encouraged.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.