Follow Raytheon Technologies To Get Updated When They Post New Roles On PowerToFly!
Location:AUSWA112: Stirling WA, Dampier Road, Garden Island, WA, 6168, Australia
Position Role Type:Unspecified
- Support the Collins Class Submarines!
- Apply and grow your skills as a specialist Technician
- Working with a great team by the water at HMAS Stirling and Henderson, WA
Raytheon Australia is a trusted Capability Partner of the Australian Defence Force, providing technology solutions that contribute to the defence of the nation and a sovereign Australian industry capability. Right now, the company is experiencing exciting growth across the country, and we are looking for smart and energised Technicians, responsible for Communications & Combat System maintenance, to join our team.
You will enjoy exciting work and career opportunities, focusing on the maintenance and support for the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force. Working proactively and independently you will have the opportunity to engage directly with RAN personnel and the Raytheon Australia team supporting Collins Class Submarines and the Combat System support and training facility.
In return, we offer outstanding opportunities to grow, with Raytheon Australia’s exclusive professional development programs, and a raft of employee benefits tailored to suit every stage of your career and lifestyle.
- Apply the skills necessary to perform maintenance on electronic equipment.
- Understand system features and capabilities; to enable you to promptly assess and diagnose problems and develop solutions as required.
- Prepare and execute maintenance plans to meet budget and timeline objectives.
- Work collaboratively with engineering specialists to report problems, develop solutions and provide feedback; cooperating with colleagues to ensure equipment is fit for purpose and well-maintained to meet the operational requirements of Collins Class Submarines.
- Support your peers and other teams by assisting with the assembly, installation and testing of equipment.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of Certificate III Electrical, Electronics or Communications.
- Understanding and experience in electronic system fault finding and diagnostic skills; electrical and data interface standards and protocols; operating systems/servers, network protocols.
- An understanding of, and an ability to use, modern RF test and measurement equipment.
- Experience working in a small and dynamic team to deliver outcomes to defined timelines.
- Meet the work, health, and safety requirements - both Raytheon Australia and legal standards.
- This position may require availability to travel within Australia and Overseas to support Submarine maintenance.
The successful Candidates must be eligible to obtain and maintain up to a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance as needed. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva
Don’t miss the opportunity to build your career in a world class team and help build the defence systems that keep Australia safe.
As our employees say, we do great work at Raytheon Australia and it’s great to #workhere. Come and find out why!
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, access your next mission by clicking the "Apply Now" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms