Rail Electrification provides turnkey solutions for rail and road transport and railway electrification solutions. Our mission is to make real what matters by setting the benchmark in how we electrify, automate, digitalize, and integrate the transportation world around us. Ingenuity drives us, and what we create is yours. If this sounds enticing, we would love to have you join our team on the campus in Wilsonville, Oregon.
We seek to hire a Project Scheduler to provide support services for scheduling exciting Rail Transit projects from inception through completion. Daily responsibilities include the development of complete project timelines, which include resource loading, time impact analysis, claims analysis, labor distribution, activity prioritization, and planning. You will also administer user support, technical support, and assistance with department training on Primavera software products used by our Project Management team.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Develop schedules and forecast remaining work on active projects
- Capture labor/resource/cost information from estimating, engineering, project management, production, subcontractors, vendors, and purchasing.
- Update deliverables information for accountability reports and meetings.
- Complete schedules for tasks, resource usage, and cost usage for contract-specified periods. Develop bid schedules for submission with bids.
- Coordinate Primavera P6, Primavera Contract Manager, and SharePoint site for Project Management and assist with training Project Management personnel on the software.
- Act as a Controls Analyst with the customized reporting functionality of the EPPM portion of Primavera - program project resource reports and cost reports in the system for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyze bid specifications for required activity and schedule risk.
- Assist project manager with the analysis, research, and documentation for claim preparation, time impact delays, and extension submittal requirements for active projects.
- 2-5 years of successful experience in scheduling projects, project progression, and system integration
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering subject area or related field
- Strong knowledge of SAP and Primavera P6 EPPM tools
- Develops project management activities (definition of schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity, and resource allocation management).
- Provides operational or business practice guidance on projects or programs.
- Develops a continuous improvement plan.
Why you'll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1!
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast-evolving, pioneering technological environment.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Please contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and positively impacting the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
This position is based in Wilsonville, OR. We offer a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Wilsonville,OR, is $79,900 - $148,500. The actual salary offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, and qualifications.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.