If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Manager Brand & Strategy Central Europe, (Frankfurt/Germany), we want to hear from you – together, let’s make Visa a great place to work.
What’s it all about?
As part of the Central European Marketing team, the Senior Manager Brand & Strategy will focus on Visa’s marketing & brand building and implement end to end marketing programs at market level that drive the business as well as brand objectives.
This position is responsible for developing and executing holistic marketing plans for Visa, including brand media strategy and media plans that drive Visa transactions and brand preference. This position will interface with multiple stakeholders internally as well as leading creative and media agencies, so excellent interpersonal skills are critical. The ideal candidate has proven core marketing and media skills with a focus on brand and consumer communication, is analytically savvy and should have a thorough knowledge of multi-channel marketing, experience managing marketing programs from strategy to execution, have a business outcome based mindset, be comfortable managing project budgets, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will convert/adopt international brand campaigns for the local market (mainly Germany) or design bespoke campaigns based on consumer insights
- You will lead the development, execution and tracking of consumer campaigns and integrated programs in the market and manage media plans and media execution over all media channels but with a focus on digital media and data-driven marketing, ensuring consistency of communications across all touchpoints
- You will make sure that the development is in line with global marketing strategy and execution delivers on the strategic business priorities with well defined KPIs
- You will drive and manage the decision making process based on clear and rationale recommendations.
- You will partner multifunctionally (with marketing, product owners, sales etc) to identify and execute marketing plans that actively drive business outcomes.
- You will conduct reports and analysis and provide thought leadership and advice by leveraging data, metrics, and insights to be shared with internal teams, senior management, and external partners.
- You will lead media and creative agency partners
- You will champion the brand position and the brand strategy in the market
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
What we’re after…
• Passionate brand builder with approx. 5 years of experience
• Strong strategic marketing background and a track record of delivering measurable business
• Proven experience in media strategy, planning and developing multi-channel marketing programs
• Proven experience in leading agency partners
• Passion to drive marketing innovation and assess trends for relevance to the business
• Proven experience in management of budgets
• First-hand knowledge of the German market and ideally of other markets in the sub-region
(Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands)
• Strong sense of ownership
• Ability to identify opportunities as well as challenges independently and proactively drive respective
• Great team member who adds energy, ideas and fun to our team and corporate culture
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
• Ability to work in a complex matrix organization with multiple stakeholders to deliver accurate and
on-time project deliverables
• Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal as well as oral and written communication skills
• Fluency in English and German
• Educated to degree level
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.