Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
As a pioneer in the building industry Siemens Building Products (BP) changed how people live and work in buildings by connecting the digital and the physical world. With building management software, cloud applications, room automation and HVAC devices & controls to fire safety and security we help our customers as a trusted advisor to make buildings safe, healthy, productive, and sustainable places.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
As a Product Manager at Siemens Building Products, you are the entrepreneurial owner of your product line. Working in a cross-functional world-class development environment, you will be responsible to identify and deliver a competitive range of products and services that leverage leading technologies that will shape the future of the building automation industry. In this position you will be responsible for the full life-cycle of our Edge Based Building Automation system software and hardware for the Siemens Desigo Optic and Niagra SLX products lines.
- Act as the entrepreneurial owner of the Edge BMS Automation portfolio.
- Develop business plans and product introduction plans on a global/regional basis.
- Manage the product lifecycle from product definition through development, rollout, maintenance, and phase out.
- Represent the voice of the customer within the organization; understand the user experience, and the evolving needs and workflows of our customers in the digital age.
- Work closely with technology suppliers and R&D to ensure our business needs are understood and addressed.
- Drive cross-functional activities related to training, documentation, tools, sales, marketing, and logistics for the product range.
- Create and maintain pricing structures and price position for products within your area of responsibility, including return on investment impacts.
- Provide sales and operations teams with the necessary channel-specific value propositions and technical expertise required to appropriately apply and cost-effectively deliver solutions to our customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in Product Management or related field
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Business Administration, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Tridium/Niagara-based systems and products
- Experience in gathering and validating customer requirements, as well as building compelling business cases
- Proven strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex technology concepts simply and concisely
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Experience with Agile or SAFe teams as well as stage/gate development practices
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Time off or Generous paid – time off depending on position level
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height, or AIDS/HIV status, protected.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.