We are seeking experienced Project Managers to join our Smart Infrastructure teams across the Midwest region of the United States. In this role, you will coordinate and deliver multiple building automation projects, of various complexities, simultaneously. The project manager has fiscal responsibility for all project facets, including project billing, job cost reporting, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Review project specifications, drawings, and documents to establish project intent.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, coordinating with the team and identifying time-sensitive installation needs.
- Manage supplies and materials requisition for project completion.
- Participate in project cost reviews and subcontractor solicitation and contracting.
- Orient project technicians and provide necessary project documentation.
- Track resources, monitor project progress, and document events impacting schedule, scope, and efficiency.
- Pursue project-specific change-order opportunities and coordinate billing.
- Schedule commissioning resources and facilitate as-built development.
- Complete project-specific close-out documentation.
- Minimum Associate degree; Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience in general or mechanical contracting or a building construction trade preferred.
- Knowledge of HVAC industry applications and ability to interpret MEP drawings, specifications, and wiring diagrams.
- Strong teamwork and customer support skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Must be 21 years old with a valid driver's license and limited violations.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications.
- Health, dental, and vision plans with various options.
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan.
- Comprehensive paid time off plan, including holidays and floating holidays.
- Paid parental leave.
- Company-provided cell phone and laptop.
- Extensive product training and professional career development opportunities.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Overtime, on-call pay, and eligible positions may receive a company uniform and vehicle.
Please note that this job posting is created in anticipation of future needs and is not for an actual open position. We will reach out to qualified candidates when suitable opportunities arise.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.