Financial Analyst, for Smart Infrastructure Building Products (SI BP) Manufacturing and Supply Chain Finance
Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
As a pioneer in the building industry Siemens Building Products (BP) changed how people live and work in buildings by connecting the digital and the physical world. With building management software, cloud applications, room automation and HVAC devices & controls to fire safety and security we help our customers as a trusted advisor to make buildings safe, healthy, productive, and sustainable places.
What you will do for Siemens Building Products:
As a Financial Analyst you will support operational transparency, accurate financial statements, business planning and performance management. This role will focus on ensuring the quality of BP’s financial operations and meeting internal customer’s expectations, while applying digital skills and process improvement techniques to automate and streamline tasks. The role will report into the BP Head of Supply Chain Finance with key integration points across the BP organization locally and globally.
What We Ask of You:
Work as a key strategic partner to Manufacturing and Supply Chain Functions by providing insightful analyses to support leadership in decision-making and executing financial planning and reporting.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts and analyze actual results to those plans and prior performance.
- Assist in monthly, yearly, and quarterly close activities, including the preparation of financial reports.
- Support in product costing development, implementation, and monthly variance monitoring
- Prepare and present insightful analysis to support manufacturing and logistics leadership in decision-making.
- Lead or support productivity and efficiency initiatives to drive improved performance.
- Support freight payment processing and monthly accrual entries
- Consolidate and build financial plans for the Operations organization; includes collecting and tracking headcount, capital expenses, supporting cycle count programs, and physical inventories.
- Partner with cross functional management teams to develop and deploy modeling, data collection innovative visualizations tools, and dashboards to streamline business processes and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- 2+ years of finance or accounting experience.
- Manufacturing or Supply Chain experience is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Applications and SAP.
- Advanced analytic skills and strong orientation to detail, with knowledge and experience with large data processing and visualization tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, etc.).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Team oriented; gets along well with others; strong sense of emotional awareness; builds constructive and effective relationships.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require support or sponsorship now or in the future.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Flex Vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working opportunities (2-3 days work from home)
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.