Position Title: Systems Business Optimization – Process Expert Operations
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
The Electrical Products Business of Siemens Industry, Inc. is beginning a global, business lead ERP transformation to the S4/Hana SAP platform. This transformation is focused on enabling lean / core business processes in the S/4 Hana system while enabling more nuanced business processes in the surrounding suite of boundary systems which include Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Quotation and Order Management, Product Life-Cycle Management (PLM), Engineering and Analytics platforms.
In support of this transformation, we are seeking a Operations Focused Expert with broad End-to-End process knowledge to join our Systems Business Optimization Team headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA.
- Owns and guides the Production Planning and Configuration aspects of the Lead to Cash (L2C) and Design to Operate (D2O) processes for the Electrical Apparatus Business Unit
- Works as the process owner, applying both technical skills and Scaled Agile Practices in support of the SI EP Business
- Supports process and system integration between SAP and boundary systems.
- Drives and supports the implementation of capacity planning solutions for complex Engineer to Order (ETO) products and solutions.
- Drives and supports the implementation of engineering schedule management processes for complex Engineering to Order (ETO) products and solutions.
- Facilitates best practice sharing in MTO/ETO processes with the SI EP Manufacturing organization and beyond.
- Drives and supports analysis of strengths and weaknesses within the current business, identifies improvement areas, and supports coordinated target setting across functions. Identify process inefficiencies and drives the implementation of process improvements and effective controls.
- Applies knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana ERP System to provide process and technical guidance on regional implementation approach.
- Represents EP business requirements and priorities in cross-division projects, from requirements through testing and implementation.
- Works with product owners to documents Epics, Features and User Stories to support overall needs of the Systems Business and plans / facilitates subsequent testing and solution rollout.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- A BS/MS degree in Business, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent discipline
- 10+ Years of Experience with Production Planning Processes (MTO / MTS / ETO / VC)
- 10+ Years of Experience with SAP Supply-Chain Management function and/or associated business functions
- Cross Functional Knowledge of SAP PP, MM and SD from a Variant Configuration Perspective
- Detailed understanding of Configure Price Quote (CPQ), SAP Processes and SAP Data relationships.
- Strong analytical thinking/problem-solving skills with attention to detail when creating and reviewing functional and technical designs and data/process flow diagrams.
- Excellent relationship management skills – negotiation, managing expectations, timely, appropriate, and consistent communications, conflict management.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to articulate technical concepts to different audiences including developers, business users, management, and executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to support internal and external contacts within a multi-cultural environment.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- SAP S/4 Hana Implementation Experience
- SAFe Agile / Scrum Agile Experience
- Experience with Snowflake, Tableau, Knime Analytics Platform
- Experience in developing business process and requirements for integrating ERP with boundary systems such as PLM, CPQ and MES.
- Agile Project management experience
- Technical expertise on digitalization products, tools, and ecosystems.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.