This can be located anywhere within the Southeast Zone.
The Digital Deployment Specialist is responsible for deployment of assigned projects that are managed through the Zone Technical Center. Assemble the customer solution off site and install the Digital Deployment Package, perform factory testing, document completeness and perform remote commissioning for panel and controller level equipment.Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathers all documents required to enable a functioning system, including product licensing, firmware, panel and controller level databases.
- Provides all required technical files for third party system integrations.
- Provides required testing protocol of all system components
- Loads programs to enable a functioning system including product licenses, firmware updates, panel programming, graphics, setting IP addresses, setting jumpers on all hardware, and properly applying labels to all materials
- Tests hardware loaded with software to ensure expected results, including I/O level testing, alarm messaging functioning as expected, and all third-party systems integrations
- Performs Quality Assurance on the deployment package and turns over solution to field technical resources, turns over materials to project manager to get materials to jobsite.
- Performs migrations from P2 to BacNet,
- Ensures customer expectations are met and resolves customer issues in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
- Updates cloud based project site with testing results and technical documents as required;
- Receives and tracks work via workflow management software (Wrike) as required.
- Provides remote commissioning of panel and controller level logic when remote connectivity is in place.
- Acts as a technical resource to all ZTC and field resources
- Must be able to perform all tasks with minimal supervision or coaching.
- Associate degree in Electronics, Computer Science or other related technical field preferred.
- A minimum of 5 + years’ experience in the specialized area of Building Automation, Fire System or Security systems.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, construction methods, Internet of Things and API integrations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software programs.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.