Develop what will be important tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers.
We have a passion for questioning things, supplying ideas, thoughtfully driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more sustainable future. We invest in technology with purpose - be it to decarbonize transportation and industries, to provide access to healthcare or to build digital infrastructure.
We empower our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we can address the most important projects and push them forward together.
We want you to be part of our world.Have impact by improving people’s life!
Whether in renewable energies, transportation, agriculture technology or healthcare, infrastructure projects and investments often require substantial amounts of financing. Siemens Financial Services Equity Finance (SFS EQ) offers a broad variety of equity financing solutions to make these projects happen, both for the customer and the involved Siemens Operating and Strategic companies. SFS EQ takes an active owner role by providing up to 50% of the required equity of a project or investment over the life-time (development, construction, operation).
We make real what matters. This is your role.
As a member of the Investment and Portfolio Review group, you will join a newly formed team of investment professionals that facilitates investment decision-making and supports SFS EQ in achieving our ambitious portfolio goals.
The responsibilities of the Investment & Portfolio Review (IPR) team include engaging with transaction teams, regional management, SFS EQ management, as well as with stakeholders outside SFS EQ including specialists and SFS decision-making bodies.As a IPR Associate you
- bring a healthy risk awareness and growth mindset to understand investments in new markets and industries
- contribute to transactions by using your asset and/or structuring expertise and ensuring consistency of deal structures, financials, business models and approval documents in close collaboration with the transaction teams before decisions are taken,
- review and challenge the risk and opportunity profiles and mitigation strategies of individual transactions and calibrate globally,
- undertake preparation activities and facilitate the approval process and advising on individual transactions
- establish and run regular, global portfolio reviews and calibrate the results across the entire portfolio
- review the performance and fit of portfolio assets to the strategic priorities, provide recommendations on active portfolio management strategies to asset managers, regional team heads and Equity Management.
- facilitate and ensure lessons learned, continuous improvement and life-cycle consistency in due diligence and portfolio management
As an Investment Portfolio Senior Associate, you will 8 years of proven experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Advisory, Growth Companies, Corporate banking, and/or Structured Finance
As an Investment Portfolio Associate, you will 5 years of proven experience in Private Equity, Investment Banking, Advisory, Growth Companies, Corporate banking, and/or Structured Finance
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent required; preferred Master's Degree
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills, proven experience in financial valuation/modeling and fundamental asset valuation skills.
- 20% travel required for this role.
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our outstanding combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to build tailored innovative financial solutions. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: siemens.com/finance
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.