We are on the journey of forming the new motors and large drives company Innomotics and are therefore looking for a Cybersecurity Officer to join our team at Innomotics. Position can be located in Atlanta, GA or Pittsburgh, PA Areas.Launch of our new company Innomotics
We are on the exciting journey of forming a new leading motors and large drives company –Innomotics. Under this name, Siemens is combining its business activities in the areas of low- to high-voltage motors, geared motors, medium-voltage converters and motor spindles. Headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, our company will employ ~ 14,000 employees worldwide and operate in almost 50 countries. Motors and electric drive systems are our new company’s business and passion: We count on 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing and our portfolio includes an innovative solutions and digitalization portfolio as well as a broad range of service offerings. Innomotics embodies our vision, values and commitment to innovation and excellence in everything we do: reliable motion in a digital world.
The Cybersecurity Officer is responsible to lead cyber security in Innomotics region North America including the leadership, implementation, execution and compliance with the security policy framework set by company governance.
What part will you play?
In the role you will have overarching responsibility for cyber security in Innomotics affiliated companies in USA, Canada, Mexico and Brazil with more than 1500 employees and three factories (2 in USA and one in Brazil). You will provide cybersecurity mentorship and operational support to management teams of related countries. You will set up and lead distributed cybersecurity team of experts to implement cybersecurity in regional project and service business involving IT/OT topics, as well as related regional surrounding IT infrastructure – acting as Information Security Officer.
You will lead all cybersecurity topics within following area of responsibility:
- Provide transparency on cybersecurity risks to country and factory leaders
- Define roadmap and program for mitigation of identified cybersecurity risks and implementation of cybersecurity strategy
- Support and advise the organization with respect to any topics related to the implementation of cybersecurity and region-specific cyber threats and risks.
- Supervise and report related local governmental regulations
- Define and drive implementation of protection program for production facilities
- Implement and coordinate incident & vulnerability management activities
- Represent respective organization for cybersecurity topics internally and externally
- More than 5 years of cybersecurity experience in industrial security or IT / OT / factory security
- Experience with functional leadership in matrix organizations.
- Superb communication skills (eye-level communication with C-level-management).
- Academic background in computer science, information security, business information technology ideally with a focus on cybersecurity.
- A solid grasp of industry standards/regulations of security standards, e. g. NERC CIP, NIST, ISO27001, IEC 62443
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or similar certification recommended
- You are proficient in English.
Knowledge of drive technologies, process automation, securing of ICS and SCADA systems as well as project management skills are a plus.
You are pragmatic, structured and a creative problem solver who enjoy collaboration and networking in an international environment. Your independent way of working and distinctive analytical mentality combined with decision-making ability allows you to convince various collaborators up to management of your ideas and to implement future-proof solutions.
At Innomotics, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We apply lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.Why you’ll love working at Siemens
- Competitive compensation (salary and bonus) based on qualifications
- Medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage, first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Competitive PTO
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexibility to work remote a few days a week
- Paid parental leave
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Large Drives LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.