Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Our global team of Solutions & Services is looking for a motivated Strategy Professional to join our global Business Intelligence team. In this role you will support alignment of our strategy with the trends in the intelligent buildings market through market and competitor analysis, working closely with senior leadership. This is a great opportunity to turn your ambition, people, and analytical skills into a rewarding career with an industry leader. You will report to the Global Head of Business Intelligence and interact with our distributed team of Siemens Smart Infrastructure.
Join our team and help us to create environments that care!
- Identify, research, and elevate market drivers affecting our business to management
- Develop insights through secondary and primary research on existing and new markets
- Support global strategic and market planning process; develop market models
- Coordinate research engagements with external market research partners
- Conduct regular M&A market screening activities and support due diligence
- Draft storylines and create boardroom-ready presentations
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics or similar education. MBA would be a plus
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Strategy, Consulting or Market Research environment
- Experience in building analytical models with empiric data and logical assumptions, as well as proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
- Comfortable engaging with a distributed team, as well as interpersonal skills to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to synthesize complex problems and communicate them effectively
- Embrace ambiguity, ability to create structure and ask for guidance as needed
- Growth mindset with an entrepreneurial spirit, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English. German and any other European language would be an asset
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.