Become part of our global product definition team designing Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for our engineering education software portfolio. As a Product Owner you are passionate about delivering the best solution for our customers. You will be working closely with the Product Definition team to translate business goals into a value increment for our products and development teams to ensure they have everything they need to successfully build software.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will play a critical role in collaborating with the Product Manager and our global team of Product Owners to ensure requirements are delivered on time and in a comprehensive, quality manner
- You truly understand our customers, you have ideally worked in a position that had you work with clients directly or indirectly before
- You will collaborate with the UX team and Tech Leads on detailing out potential solutions to solve defined market problems, focusing on the browser-based CAD market
- You will work with a development team to refine those solutions, get them ready for implementation and confirm they address the customer requirement
- You will participate in user research and analyze customer behavior; ensure it is reflected in our products through constant design improvements to best meet customers’ needs and expectations
- You will be part of a self-organized, self-managed team and responsible for it achieving its deliverables and goals
- You will provide input and collaborate to ensure documentation and enablement materials are created
- You help bring our vision for the end-to-end connected customer experience across multiple business segments to life
- Stay abreast of industry trends, share concepts, and make recommendations for improving process and trying new strategies within your team
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in STEM; degree in mechanical engineering is desirable
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in the planning, analysis, development, and/or implementation and maintenance of systems; OR, you have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Owner in a dynamic high-tech environment working with Agile methodologies using Scrum
- Your strong experience with CAD systems gives you a deep understanding of mechanical design concepts, processes and use cases
- You have a customer-focused mindset with knowledge of Human-Centered Design principles.
- You have created wireframes, flowcharts, mockups, etc using AdobeXD or a similar tool
- Your experience in a SAFe workflow is helpful
- You are pragmatic and comfortable with working in a flexible and fast-paced environment where structures still need to be defined
- You are a self-starter who requires minimal supervision, having excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to handle diverse situations
Preferred Skills, Education and Experience:
· You take a strong entrepreneurial approach toward looking for creative and innovative solutions
- You love CAD and have an appetite for knowledge and new insights regarding 3D modeling
- You have a strong analytical and logical mind and relish the opportunity to solve complex problems
- You understand web and mobile technologies
- You see adversity as an opportunity
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The salary range for this position is $78,500 to $141,300 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
#SWSaaS (SaaS Transformation Posting)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.