Position Title: Quality Clerk – 3rd Shift
Location: Southaven, MS
The Siemens Industry, Inc. distribution center in Southaven, MS is seeking a Quality Clerk to be integral member of a diverse and dynamic team. This position offers the chance for you to grow, contribute and learn as far as your growth mindset takes you. At Siemens Southaven, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our success. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed.
As Quality Clerk, you will support the business on multiple levels. The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assist Quality Assurance Auditors and Leads.
- Research variances to assist with root cause analysis and to identify trends.
- Generate daily, weekly, and monthly reports utilizing SAP and MS Excel
- Audit processes within the Quality Department.
- Support exemplary housekeeping activities.
- Support Warehouse Operations as needed.
- Work Overtime as Required.
- Backfill Quality Leads as Needed.
- Assist in Training within the Distribution Center.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- High School or GED.
- 2+ years of warehouse experience.
- SAP knowledge.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Computer experience.
- Microsoft Office – Excel and Outlook
- Forklift/Cherry picker training
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.