As part of the Siemens Digital Industries Software Digital Commerce and Operations (DI-SW-CAS-DCO) organization, the person who applies for this position will play the critical role in ensuring predictable, high-quality releases of our eCommerce solution, Siemens Digital Exchange (S-DEX). We are expanding our digital commerce presence and it’s essential to maintain and extend best-in-class capabilities to support this effort. Reporting to the Head of Digital Commerce and Operations (DCO), you will collaborate with DCO operations and R&D teams, as well as corporate IT. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring strong collaboration with key stakeholders such as Senior Management, other Siemens business units, Quality Assurance, Operations, and Security. You will be a key influencer for DCO knowledge transfer, best practices, technology selection, capability roadmaps and organizational culture.
Responsibilities and Primary Job Functions
The primary functions of this position are to manage, enhance and execute the release of Digital Exchange software and to work collaboratively with corporate IT and business to extend commerce capabilities for the whole of Siemens. Makes individual contributions in areas of recommending process and release improvements to product management including product specifications, presentation of capabilities to a wide range of audiences and release planning. Working with other DCO team members, this position will:
- Work collaboratively with all levels of the organization to foster excellent internal and external relationships
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that DEX requirements are supported by corporate IT
- Manage special projects that relate to the digital buyers journey
- Work in DCO agile processes to continually improve our release management process
- Create assets ranging from executive level presentations to detailed process diagrams
- Ensure compliance to critical certifications such as ISO27001 and ISO9001
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 7+ years of IT experience (5+ years with Master’s Degree)
- At least 3 years’ experience as a software analyst
- At least 2 years’ experience in scrum, CICD, or DEVOPS
- Experienced with core business systems such as Salesforce.com and SAP
- Experience in digital commerce
- Experience in project management
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Customer Experience (CX) background
- Design patterns
- Sequence Diagrams and other architectural tools
The salary range for this position is $159,900 to $287,800 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.