>>WHEN NOT TRAVELING, THIS WILL BE A REMOTE POSITION<<
New Portfolio Acceleration Team: Service Engineer
Are you looking for a company that empowers talent?
Here at Siemens, we take pride in enabling sustainable progress through technology. We do this through empowering customers by combining the real and digital worlds. Improving how we live, work, and move today and for the next generation!
From Day 1, you are empowered to create an impact with your full potential and creativity to make a difference for tomorrow.
We truly have an inclusive and diverse team culture where you can be yourself.
Our extensive global presence offers a diverse range of career opportunities across various industries, nations, and job domains, empowering our workforce to continuously enhance their skills and stay competitive.
Create a better tomorrow with us!
How you will make an impact in the role:
You will be providing expertise on automation systems and the integrations associated with them. You will be maintaining a high level of technical expertise and imparting that knowledge to local teams around North America to give them the resources required to succeed in the future. You will be assisting in high level troubleshooting and creating follow up action plans to resolve known and undiscovered issues on various facilities. Why is this so important? As a member of this team, you are mentoring the future of Siemens Smart Infrastructure. By providing the resources and tools for our local teams to succeed, you will be ensuring the future success of every individual you encounter.
This role requires 25-50% travel. (Relocation not required)
As a New Portfolio Acceleration Team Service Engineer you will:
- Meet with local teams and assist with diagnosing, troubleshooting, and training on those issues.
- Create follow up action plans for our customers and local teams.
- Maintain a high level of technical readiness as products develop or evolve.
- Provide sales assistance and support by providing demonstrations and technical guidance.
- Perform remote and in person small classroom trainings.
- Provide feedback on product offerings for global improvement.
As a member of the Automation Grow Team, you will be reporting to the National Product Portfolio Manager of Desigo CC. This team is a dynamic and innovative part of the organization focused on driving growth and transformation of technologies. This team is responsible for implementing strategic initiatives to expand Siemens’ presence and market share in the automation sector. Leveraging our extensive portfolio of solutions, the Grow team creates tailored offerings that address the ever evolving demands of the automation industry.
You will make impact if you have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Associate degree preferred
- Experience in installing or servicing electronic control systems; 3+ years preferred
- Proficient in laptop navigation and software use
- Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- 25-50% travel required
- Understanding of HVAC and basic heating/cooling systems.
- Prior building automation system
- Prior knowledge of Siemens Automation products
- Prior knowledge of Desigo CC
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness Program
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Flexible Time off or Generous paid – time off depending on position level
Click here to learn more about our extensive benefits offerings.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.