Microsoft Consulting Services is looking for a Consultant with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) business process and application design and implementation experience. Applicant must have CRM experience with solutions and/or defining requirements in one of the following: Sales Force Automation, Marketing and/or Customer Service.
Contact Center experience is a bonus, especially with USD. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will work with Microsoft's partners to assist customers in:
- The delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments
- Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments
- The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies
- Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution
The ideal candidate will have recent experience with implementation of and development on large Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or competitive Tier 1 CRM solutions such as Siebel, SAP, or Salesforce.com. Broad industry experience and competitive application knowledge are a plus.
Candidates must have deep understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment and have demonstrated skills creating architecture and deploying technology to solve business problems.
Candidates must have industry leading depth knowledge of subject area and have demonstrated analysis and communication skills connecting technology and business.
- Develop project plans that use the full project life cycle accounting for current & future business value of each solution while defining all technical dependencies for project.
- Ensure solutions align with the intent of the architecture allowing for clear build test specifications and development of operations guides for the customer. Ensure developed solutions use Microsoft standards
- Develop integration tests & other gate criteria that align with business requirements & project plan while using Microsoft standards to ensure a stable solution, predictable support.
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues. Review engagement to identify shared areas of improvement & communicate to customer. Cull appropriate intellectual property from solutions & make available for reuse.
BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 7 years relevant working experience including expertise in business solutions deployment with an emphasis on CRM applications.
The candidate must live close to (within 50 miles) of a metropolitan city/airport in Brazil.
Travel may be required at 80% + and is an integral part of this job.
English and Portuguese. Spanish Preferred not required
Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, customers, and technology; have the background to provide leadership and a demonstrated effectiveness in consulting and client management.
The ideal candidate will understand and be able to articulate the functional/technical infrastructure of Microsoft CRM (or competitor products) as well as have a working knowledge of Microsoft products such as SQL Server 2005/2008, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory and application architecture.
Proven experience and capability around Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or later, including but not limited to:
- Business requirement discovery and analysis for Customer Relationship Management solution
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sure Step Methodology and Fit Gap Analysis
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution configuration and customization based on customer business requirements • Integration with 3rd party data sources and custom reporting Specific technical skills of interest include (note: not all required):
- CRM form programming (scripting)
- CRM customization
- .NET areas
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) development - writing services and clients
- WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development
- Multithreading • Azure • Windows Azure • SQL Azure • Azure AppFabric
- Developer skills • Multithreading • Code maintenance • Unit testing
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Analytical Problem Solving; Building Customer/Partner Relationships; Confidence; Cross-Boundary; Collaboration; Impact and Influence; Interpersonal Awareness; Services Project Management; Strategic Insight; Product & Technology Expertise; Value Selling; Dealing with ambiguity
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.