Sr. Consultant Finance & Enterprise Performance Finance
- Finance capability assessment
- Strategic planning
- Capital allocation strategy
- CFO onboarding
- Finance visioning and road map development
- Finance cost reduction
- Finance competency and organization design
- Finance shared services and F&A; outsourcing strategy development.
- Planning and Forecasting
- Financial Analytics
- Performance score carding
- Management reporting
- Finance information strategy processes
- Key performance indicator (KPI) design
- Process improvements for order to cash, procure to pay, record to report, close, consolidate, report, etc.
- Finance controllership
- Corporate governance
- Identifying transactional vs. analytical
- Capital productivity
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Ability to travel 80-100% required.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- An advanced degree
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html