What is Hux? Hux is the Human Experience Platform by Deloitte Digital.
In today’s world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels.
Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and Hux by Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end to end. We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
Hux by Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections – between people, systems, data and technologies – so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale.
- Create and execute campaign workflows, QA data to ensure accuracy, monitor activity and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations, and plans
- Document client requirements during the planning and execution stages and coordinate with key functions to complete and launch campaigns
- Act as a SME for campaign execution best practices and timing
- Understand customer personas and segmentation to help make well-informed campaign segmentation and targeting decisions, tailoring communications messages in each campaign to connect to relevant customer personas at their correct buying cycle stage
- Work with the Marketing team to report on results to client stakeholders and collaborate on on-going action items
- Create strategic automated campaigns
- Manage email deliverability, escalate issues, and work with our email service provider (ESP) to resolve issues with the assistance of other Deloitte technical resources
- Assist with the creation of training materials specific to the setup and execution of marketing campaigns
- Minimum 3-7+ years experience executing omni-channel marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/ or Adobe (Adobe and/or Salesforce certification is a plus)
- Ability to configure campaign templates and workflows based on client specs including complex segmentation
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Proven QA experience with segmentation, counts, data quality, and creative content
- Experience with out-of-the-box reporting in Adobe Campaign, SalesForce and SalesForce Marketing Cloud, as well as creating custom reports
- Good understanding of databases and the ability to work with large data sets
- Excellent written,verbal, and communication skills
- Proficient PowerPoint
- Experience working with Agile methodology and using JIRA to manage and update user stories, project tasks, and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent experience
- Ability to diagnose and correct HTML issues in creative content
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with other products in the Adobe (e.g. Analytics, Experience Manager, Target) or Salesforce stacks
- Experience writing simple-to-moderate complexity SQL queries
- Proficient in using email testing and rending tools (e.g. Email on Acid, Litmus)
- Leveraging Content Management Systems to store, manage version history, and access creative content
- Proficient in leveraging Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or other reporting tools to create reports to track campaign and deliverability metrics
- Experience working in a distributed team (offshore-onsite model)
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.