Organizational Change Management Senior Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? As a member of our Organization Transformation practice, you will deliver strategic change, organization design and governance, culture and technology adoption solutions that enable the success of transformation goals for industry leading clients.
Would you like to work for an organization committed to your professional development and personal success? Deloitte offers an award-winning culture that supports our employees’ development of their personal brand through learning opportunities, professional experiences, inclusion, collaboration and personal well-being.
Work you’ll do
As an Organizational Change Management Senior Consultant, you will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its strategic objectives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply Deloitte tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
- Lead one or more work streams on the different components of OCM activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training)
- Develop and execute communication plans
- Draft job descriptions and profiles that are legally defensible and may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance and readiness for change
- Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
- Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation initiatives
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring of team members
- Minimum four (4) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience in change management and organizational development
- Minimum two (2) years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on relevant engagements
- Bachelors’ degree
- Ability to travel 80-100% of the time (Monday – Thursday/Friday)
- Proven experience in a consulting and/or client-facing environment
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Desire and eagerness to mentor and assist in the professional development of junior staff members
- Exposure to business development in related specialty areas (i.e. proposal development, sales, etc.)
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in Human Capital work through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html