- - Minimum of 5 years SQL Server DBA / Developer experience
- - Background in computer science including data structures, algorithms, heuristics.
- Experience in Design, develop, and maintain automation for installation, configuration, and operation of SQL Server and other database management systems on cloud-based servers.
- SQL Server database administration and tuning.
- Development skills such as source code control, debugging, code base management, encapsulation, and software development methodologies.
- Ability to develop with object-oriented, functional, and scripting languages, specifically PowerShell.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Self-starting and self-directed.
Able to work comfortably and contribute significantly in a team environment
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.