Cyber IT Risk & Strategy Senior Consultant
As a Cyber Risk Senior Consultant for Deloitte's Financial Risk Services, you’ll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of today’s toughest cybersecurity challenges so they can achieve business growth and manage risk. You’ll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and systems that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks.
In your role as a Senior Consultant, you will support a team in delivering projects across a variety of cyber topics, including such examples as:
- Understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a client’s business
- Assessing or developing an organization’s cyber risk strategy and posture, as it relates to data risk, cyber risk management, cyber risk frameworks and policies, and/or cyber risk measures, methods, and reporting
- Strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the client’s ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Implement risk management solutions aligned to the client’s vision and strategic priorities
- Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Drive development and implementation of cyber strategies targeted on key client’s risk and business needs, and enhanced by leading practices
- Develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Execute large scale cyber risk and security engagements across global customers by developing security strategies based on risk management and compliance requirements while maintaining metrics on milestones, customer satisfactions and profitability.
- Understand technical and business requirements to develop tactical and strategic roadmaps to address and implement Secure SDLC controls (data privacy, SAST, DAST, etc).
- Drive and develop the DevSecOps offerings portfolio for business transformations and implementations.
- Utilize advanced technology expertise in Secure SDLC, Product Management, Information Security, and DevOps to drive engagements in the space of business process transformation, re-platforming, Enterprise Architecture and IT solution implementations.
- Integrate security control design, implementation, and testing into the DevOps offerings.
- Envision upcoming security trends and innovate on developing solutions to anticipate future requirements and expectations from clients.
- Advise clients in global trends relating to Cyber Risk requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities.
- Contribute to Deloitte’s thought leadership in client organizations and the external market place.
- Work includes project management, offering operations/development, sales, innovation, eminence building and people development.
- Bachelor of Science/Business Administration with a concentration in computer science, information systems, information security, math, decision sciences, risk management, engineering (mechanical, electrical, industrial) or other business/technology disciplines
- Travel up to 80% required (Mon - Thurs).
- 2 + year minimum of work experience in 1 or more Cyber focus areas such as: Data Risk, Identity, Risk Assessment, SEIM, NIST/ISO or Regulatory framework - NYDFS or FSIEC.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong academic track record and relevant professional certifications
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html