Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting- Anaplan Senior Consultant
Use your experience to become an Anaplan practitioner at Deloitte. Awarded Anaplan's Global Partner of the Year (2018, 2017)!
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- 3+ yrs relevant experience implementing one or more EPM technologies
- 1+ yrs experience building models with Anaplan
- Willingness for weekly client-based travel, up to 80-100% (Monday — Thursday/Friday)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience building models with other widely used planning and/or analytics applications such as Oracle Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, etc. and/or working with similar cloud-based architectures from Workday or Salesforce.com.
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html