Senior Tax Manager, Global Information Reporting
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships on various federal tax consulting/compliance engagements.
- Identifying client needs and leveraging Deloitte’s range of services and extensive resources to meet those needs and cross sell among various lines of service.
- Acting as a trusted business advisor to clients on a variety of issues including federal tax planning, accounting for income taxes, FTA (periods, methods & credits), tax provisions, tax compliance, business restructuring, and tax controversy.
- Managing engagement profitability, billings to clients, and engagement team resources.
- Assisting with drafting and presenting proposals to new and existing clients.
- Providing leadership, counseling, and career guidance for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
- 10+ years’ experience in federal taxation
- Proven ability to grow and manage a book of business, and a solid reputation as a subject matter expert within federal tax
- Solid understanding and experience with federal tax compliance, tax planning, tax analysis, and tax research
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- CPA certification if qualified to sit for the CPA; if not qualified, licensed attorney, enrolled agent, or other appropriate certification
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Solid management experience
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Advanced degree such as Masters of Tax, JD, and/or LLM
- Previous Big 4 or large CPA firm experience
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.